1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
B. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
3. Information you provide when you register on our website, such as your email address.
4. Information you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education details and employment details.
5. Information you enter to set up a subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. Information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information about anything you buy, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
8. Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet.
9. Any other personal information that you send to us.
C. Using Personal Information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administer our website and business
2. Customize our website for you
3. Enable your use of the services available on our website
4. Sending you goods purchased via our website
5. Deliver services purchased through our website
6. Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders and collect payments from you.
7. Sending you marketing communications
8. Sending you e-mails that you have specifically requested.
9. Sending you our newsletter by e-mail (you can unsubscribe at any time).
10. Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you.
11. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you in relation to our website
13. Keeping our website secure and preventing fraud.
15. Other Use.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with ongoing or future legal proceedings;
3. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling (or considering); and
5. to any person whom we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority to disclose the Personal Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would reasonably order disclosure of the Personal Information.
Except as set forth in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International Data Transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between all countries in which we operate in order for us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force within the European Economic Area, such as the United States, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly consent to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
F. Retaining Personal Information
1. This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal data that we process for one or more purposes must not be saved longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law; b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future legal proceedings; and c. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation).
G. Security of Your Personal Information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store any personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. payment of a fee and
2. provision of appropriate proof of your identity, for this purpose we usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary public plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can at any time instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will give you an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
J. Third Party Sites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and details of third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating Information
Notify us if the personal data we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies – for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie management override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from websites”; and
c. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings” and then selecting “Block websites from setting data ” under the heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show cookies” and then clicking “Take delete all cookies” ; and
c. in Chrome (version 29), you can remove all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear web information” and then selecting “Remove cookies and other website and plugin data” before clicking “Clear web data.”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.